There is this guy I know. We keep hooking up whenever we meet and don’t really speak to each other till next time we see each other?

What does this mean and why does this keep happening? It all started when he kissed me after a drunken night at a party. I pursued him after that but he was so flakey. We finally met but it was mainly him trying to get in my pants. I liked him but I wanted more. So I gave up after three months I gave up and moved... show more What does this mean and why does this keep happening?
It all started when he kissed me after a drunken night at a party. I pursued him after that but he was so flakey. We finally met but it was mainly him trying to get in my pants. I liked him but I wanted more. So I gave up after three months I gave up and moved on. Didn’t sleep with him ever but almost did.

I find out that he’s recently newly dating another girl.
He always tried to speak to me but I ignored him or gave him the cold shoulder

We go no contact for 4 months. Later we see each other at a party. He tries to speak to me again. I finally hear him out. We speak and much later in the night we end up kissing. Again he tried to get sleep with me. I didn’t let it happen.

Anyways I think I’m over him. We don’t speak much but whenever we are at a party we end up making out. He wants sex but he knows he can t get it from
Me.

I asked him why we keep doing this (for me I don’t have much feelings for him.) and he’s like if something has to happen it will happen if not we go our own ways.

Lately he’s more consistent than he used to be. He’s also understood that I’m stubborn and won’t sleep with him just like that. Yet he does keep coming back to me.

What does that mean?