Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Do Trump-0-phobes realize, Russia interfering does NOT mean collusion. Do they know that Russia has always TRIED to trip up our govt?

And every time they've ever tried, we've thwarted their efforts.

That seem unable to grasp the fact that the mueller report cleared the President. Over two years of lies by the MSM was wasted, they have zero credibility.

• John W

Trump still denies Russia interfered with the election, because Putin said they didn't.

My Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends tell me that they remain unconvinced that there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians because Trump has produced no evidence to the contrary.

They said if Trump is innocent, then why doesn't he produce some evidence of his innocence.

I tried to remind them that in the US, someone is presumed innocent until proven guilty and that Mueller found no evidence to prove President Trump guilty after 2 years of investigating.

They just mumbled something about me being a racist and that they needed to find an empty safe space and walked away.

As they were leaving, I thought to myself that they are carrying a lot of empty space around on top of their shoulders, but it probably isn't very safe.

We had just never had someone work openly with the hostile foreign government that was trying to undermine our election before the treasonous orange sh!tgibbon...

Liberals are suffering from Trump Hate Syndrome.

So...we should just make them get away with it?