Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 7 months ago

Isn't it time the Middleton girl was neutered as we don't need yet another Royal benefit claimant?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Best answer

We have two options here, neutering or castrating, the latter may prove to be more difficult however, Kate's nickname for her husband is "Big Willie".

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

I was merely replying in the same manner with which the question was posed.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

the Royal family never get Pensions or welfare

• Rico
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

No, but it’s time a keyboard warrior like yourself was hanged drawn and quartered

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

How many times have these benefit claimant jibes been made against the Royals and how many times has it been explained that they aren’t benefit claimants? That they are landowners and wealthy in their own right.

• Name Withheld
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

So - if I rob a bank, then invest the loot, I'm "independent"? Guess so.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Abolish the irrelevant, costly monarchy after this Queen’s reign. No one respects her heirs that would follow her.

• 7 months ago

over due

• sarah
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

What we need to do is not have some people set aside as Royalty. They are just people and should not be worshipped as special.

• 7 months ago

I think another Royal sproglet would be rather jolly better use of money than this brexit nonsense

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

One would think that they would realize that the more slices cut from the pie, the smaller the slices and the sooner it's all gone. So far, Gates and Bozos seem to grasp that - the Vanderbilts did not.

• Name Withheld
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

And - all the royals get handouts from HRH whose yearly allowance is something like $50,000,000 (dollars US) . . . . . . maybe that's nothing to you, but seems a lot to me.

HOWEVER - I think the Royals are a great asset . . . serve useful functions and if nothing else boost the tourist industry.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

The royal family don't claim benefits.

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Very true, they don't have to claim it, it's given to them automatically.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.