Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Sabrina Salerno, how can I convert her into a Christian?

She appears to be in the occult eitbe that or paganism. I've seen her wear jewelry that you could find only in occult shops.

Anyway you can try to get her to convert into a Christian? She doesn't need to go to hell when she dies.

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Adam
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

You let her find her own way. You want to convert. Prove you way is true. Prove the bible is accurate. Prove jesus actually said the words he has been claimed to say. Prove that the bible is not just another tool to help the church make money. Prove your god is real

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

"she appears to be in" - until you are sure, the jewelry she wears is none of your business. Just because YOU believe in hell doesn't mean she does.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute. Christ died on the cross for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave (1 Cor. 15:3-4). The Bible is clear that salvation is not by our good works. The only condition for receiving everlasting life is to believe in Jesus for that free gift! It really is that simple.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

http://northlandchurch.com/heaven

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Idiot

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.