Is it cross dressing for a straight guy to wear a skirt in public because his girlfriend likes it?

My girlfriend likes for me to wear skirts. She says that they are not women's clothes so it wouldn't be cross-dressing. She says bras are women's clothes, but trousers aren't men's clothes, even though they used to be considered that. I already wear skirts for her indoors. She likes me being... show more My girlfriend likes for me to wear skirts. She says that they are not women's clothes so it wouldn't be cross-dressing. She says bras are women's clothes, but trousers aren't men's clothes, even though they used to be considered that.

I already wear skirts for her indoors. She likes me being naked so for a while I'd be naked most of the time when I was alone with her, but it was a bit over exposing at time, so she bought me skirts as she said that was the next best thing. It encourages sex so I like it. I was a bit uncomfortable with it at first, but now I like it since it's worth it to get more sex.

I'm considered masculine. I work out and am tall. My girlfriend likes that I'm muscular so it's not like a weird thing where she wants me to be feminine. She said it would be more masculine for me to wear skirts in public and not care what some people think.

I'm not scared of other people judging me, it's just that it causes hassle. I guess it could affect my reputation at work too if they found out. I rely on having a good reputation with my colleagues in order to progress.

Everyone would consider me a cross-dresser, right? It is it worth it to do it for my girlfriend? She's amazing btw.