Man I've been talking to on forum wants to meet what should i do?

I am a 21 year old woman he is 28. We've been talking on a forum for 4 months and keep getting closer. He calls me baby and says he loves me everyday. At one point he said he thinks he's in love with me but it turned out he was just getting carried away. He is a virgin and says he's never had a... show more I am a 21 year old woman he is 28. We've been talking on a forum for 4 months and keep getting closer. He calls me baby and says he loves me everyday. At one point he said he thinks he's in love with me but it turned out he was just getting carried away. He is a virgin and says he's never had a girlfriend. We've sent pictures to each other he is not bad looking but i dont really wanna be anything more than cyber

He keeps saying he wants to find out where i live so we can arrange to meet in a hotel room that he will book. He wants to have sex with me i managed to catch him out on this. If we meet it will be no strings attached, but i have never had sex with a man outside a relationship. I thought sex was meant to mean something, this means nothing to him. He even said he wouldn't mind cheating on his girlfriend if he wasn't single when we met, i think he thinks I'm a **** but I'm not

It doesn't ring true. Only one person knows about me his mum and dad don't even know i exist. Surely if he thought he was in love with me he would have told them about me but he hasn't