Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

White Americans, do you think you should better race mix with non-whites at higher rate so that you do not suffer as a minority in future?

Encourage your kids and grandkids to marry blacks and Latinos so that THEIR kids will be considered as non-white in future murikkkkkkkka

LMAO

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

You're going to hear some choice words about race mixing from people who are outraged when they're called racist.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Black males are only 6% of the U.S. population lol.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Fvck you hasshole,, my daughter-in-law is black, she's a great girl, a good wife to my son and she's blessed us with two wonderful grand daughters.

I can honestly say she's by far and above a better woman than that white trash whore he was with before her that stole all his money and ran off with his (supposed) best friend.

• ...Show all comments
    • TB12
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Where you getting the coward crap from,,, I'm not the one hiding behind the little blue man like you are,,, coward.

• 1 year ago

You're not making much sense. More mixing will make whites MORE likely to become a minority, not less.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

There's no need to make apoint of it. Mixing is already happening, it's natural and inevitable, and in a couple of hundred years nobody will even notice other people's skin colour.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Sure kiddo.

Bolivia - the most indigenous country in Americas is doing so well.

Haiti - the blackest country in Americas is doing so well.

All whites should be become like Mexicans and blacks. Sure.

Currently, some blacks and Mexicans are successful because they working on the infrastructure created using the brain power of whites /Asians when the country was 90 percent white. If you let Mexicans and blacks take over completely and do it on their own, the country will stagnate like Bolivia or Haiti.

I am not being racist. But just saying it because your questions was incredibly racist to begin with.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Since the current trend all points to whites being a minority in the future, why mix? Silliness.

... unless... hmmm.. this whole minority thing is actually something else.

Fair point though.... since whites are the only compassionate to those not their own.

... EVER.

But you forget oh wise one... when others need help, like they always do... who do they ask for help?

... whites become a minority? YOU suffer right along with them.

Awesome huh?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.