Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 year ago

Is there even a real question being asked here?

Why is it that my brain can process other people's faces so easily but I can't do the same with my own face? Just looking at someone for a few seconds is enough to determine if they're attractive or not or whatever it may be, but no matter how long I look at my own reflection I can't tell how I look to other people. I can't even recall what I truly look like until I'm reminded again by seeing my reflection. Normal? No ******* clue you tell me

• Because others as a rule, are more objective

With you than you are, due to your own

Subjective views.

Thanks

Very best wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge.

I have the same problem...I know what my facial features look like but the way they come together...I get confused as to how they look like- that and also on top of that, how they look in different lighting, distances and angles etc.

Just seems to be people wanting someone else to do their homework, or people on either side of the political aisle insulting each other, while showing how little any of them actually know what they're talking about