Whenever I ask him why he ignores me he said I criticize him, what should I do?

My boyfriend will suddenly ignore people. I want to nicely bring it up, so it would stop. I said "I feel lonely and sad when you ignore me, in order to protect my feeling not be hurt, I bring it up to you every time it happened but you said I criticized you. I don't want you claimed I criticized you, I... show more My boyfriend will suddenly ignore people. I want to nicely bring it up, so it would stop. I said "I feel lonely and sad when you ignore me, in order to protect my feeling not be hurt, I bring it up to you every time it happened but you said I criticized you. I don't want you claimed I criticized you, I stop bring up the problem, now I try to work as long as I could, so I don't come home early and it will be less chance I will be ignored and get hurt. But it is not healthy, I wish you can try to not ignore me, and we can have a normal family life."

He said when I said he ignore me, it is criticizing him. I said if I don't tell him what is wrong, we can't fix our problem. He said you are like a kid, point finger to people in a fight. You did not have to say who is the problem. I said if I did not tell you what is the reason that makes me sad and lonely, how can we fix the problem?

He ignores me when I talk to him, he also did it to his friend and his co-worker. Even I stand right in front of him, talk face to face, his mind will suddenly wander off, did not pay attention, totally ignore me as if I never ask any question. This happens 5 times in every 10 sentences. Very frequency. Make people feel very frustrated and unrespected. Then I will raise my voice, and he thinks I am impolite to him and become more mad than me. His friend and co-worker simply walk away and not be his friend. But I can't, and I want to help him change, so he can have more friends.