Looking for a job with almost no work history do's and don't?

I have had like 4-5 jobs in the span of like 12 years all combining to a work history of well above a year which again is not at a stretch. I haven't worked in over 3-4 years. I have been Housebound and mooching off my parents. I do have agricultural lands in my name which does give me some income which I'm... show more I have had like 4-5 jobs in the span of like 12 years all combining to a work history of well above a year which again is not at a stretch. I haven't worked in over 3-4 years. I have been Housebound and mooching off my parents. I do have agricultural lands in my name which does give me some income which I'm not completely involved in the profession of agriculture.

Now I'm 34 and I am afraid I won't even last any longer, with no social connections, burnt bridges, literally stuck in my world of grand delusion. I don't know where to even start, Im not sure if I'll be able to apply for a conventional office job let alone face the people at work. I can manage self employment or working at a job where there is minimal interaction with others.

My parents might be gone in a year or two. I haven't lived a year outside of my home city. All the nightmares are catching up and all the fanatasies of an escapist are equally appealing. If I had a gun I'd have shot myself in the head an easier way out. Right now in looking at trying to create something for myself with the little resources I have before the actual nightmare begins when eventually when my parents are gone. I feel dead scared 😨. I never thought about the harshness of reality where without a job your live breathing body is just as good as a piece of trash on the road side.
1 answer 1