I’m 31 and have autism and I want to believe we could live as another person in the next life cause I’m not happy with my current life?

I hate the way I am being autistic, and not having a girlfriend I’m so lonely I’m getting older everyday and still single and I just want my current life to end soon so I could live a better next life and I reject Jesus and Christianity cause it’s depressing and one Christian told me it’s gods choice if I could... show more I hate the way I am being autistic, and not having a girlfriend I’m so lonely I’m getting older everyday and still single and I just want my current life to end soon so I could live a better next life and I reject Jesus and Christianity cause it’s depressing and one Christian told me it’s gods choice if I could every have someone so I reject the Christian god for that