Kristen asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 year ago

How to deal with loneliness?

I’m 19, practically a bag of bones and socially awkward. I feel everyone I talk to just uses me as charity work, and it’s proven guys I’ve even known for years use me for attention, to later get with a girl prettier then me I never knew about and ghost me. I feel so miserable and lonely, like my whole childhood I’ve felt this way and have never been able to fix myself, socially or emotionally. I’m not sure what to do anymore. I try social media, talking to strangers I’ll never meet, and that’s cool but I miss human contact. Nobody is there for me, and I’ll bend over backwards for people that have ill intentions. Please help ):

I’m sorry to hear that. Not everybody has the same heart as you. Know that you’re not the only one who has struggled with this, and at some point or another you’ll stumble upon another human being with the same similar scenario and you guys will just click and just the two of your guys’ company will suffice and you’ll no longer crave to hang around anyone who only uses you.

Not sure