Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 year ago

I had 20 dollars and I spent it on weed by accident. The dealer wont give it back cuz I lost the weed. Can I call the cops?

Gotta stay anon cuz buds

Update:

It was a confusin accident. He held out his hand and I acidentally put 20 in it as a joke, like here 20. He gave me weed and I thought it was my 20 so I took the weed. Then I confuse it for MY PERSONAL weed and smoke it, so it lost. But I never mean to give 20 bucks and I want it back. I think I call cops is a good idea from what I hear. 20 bucks is a lots of cash and it mine!

Update 2:

Dont Dad? I have two kids cracka

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Wow, that must have been some really good weed for you to be so delusional.

Sleep it off buddy, sleep it off. When you wake up, hopefully you will have come back to your senses.

Maybe not.

There are no refunds for illegal activity and the law will not help someone recover from their own illegal decisions.

Consider yourself lucky that it only cost you $20. to learn this valuable lesson.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

This can't be a serious question. 1) no dumbshit don't call the police unless you want a well deserved a** beating- that's called a snitch . 2) no one would believe that "accident" nonsense anyway.3) when does 20$ feel like a bag of weed? (If you mistook it for such) . and I'm not going to number these anymore . wait YOU have kids??! Excuse me while I ask God wth he was thinking

• GB
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

It depends on whether weed is legal where you live. But they would say you shouldn't give someone 20 dollars as a joke, and it's your fault for losing it.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Ever heard of the term "dirty hands" which is about you committed a crime and expect the law to help you break the law. Look it up, or let your prison counselor explain it so you can understand it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Sure, you can call the cops any time you want as long as you remember their phone number.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes, go ahead and call the cops and tell them everything.

• 1 year ago

Take him to small claims court

• 1 year ago

It is physically impossible to accidentally do what you claim. It would also NOT be theft if it happened. Even if you returned a product you legally purchased, the seller isn't legally required to offer a refund.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

sure, brainbucket, go ahead ..................................

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I've laid with a thousand trees as I have women

Source(s): Ohhhhhhhh
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.