How should I react??

My close friend gave me a pair of earings on my 17th b'day, but I realised it had a deformity and that it was a used gift she wore to several different occasions. It isn't gold or anything with sentimental value, it's only a $10 earring she'd been wearing for a few months. She's rich and always... show more My close friend gave me a pair of earings on my 17th b'day, but I realised it had a deformity and that it was a used gift she wore to several different occasions. It isn't gold or anything with sentimental value, it's only a $10 earring she'd been wearing for a few months. She's rich and always presents her friends with expensive gifts so feel quite upset.
Update: I gave her an expensive gift for her b'day last month though :(
Update 2: The question isn't about expensive or cheap, it's a used gift (especially used earings) so does she really consider me as close/important as I consider her?