Is it weird that my boyfriend of 1 year still has a profile photo on Facebook of him on vacation with his ex?

I know that most people say a photo is just a photo but it's not even a particularly good photo of him. It's been his profile photo since 2016. It's a photo of him smiling at a tourist spot on vacation with his ex, the photo was taken by her. He was engaged to her and they lived together and were... show more I know that most people say a photo is just a photo but it's not even a particularly good photo of him. It's been his profile photo since 2016.
It's a photo of him smiling at a tourist spot on vacation with his ex, the photo was taken by her.
He was engaged to her and they lived together and were together for 3 years but they've been broken up for 4 years now and it's still his profile photo.
Him and I have a lot of amazing photos together, we've been on dozens of trips in just a year. We've gone to Arizona, Iceland, Colorado and Oregon and I got some awesome shots of him alone and of us together.
Why not make his profile photo one that doesn't have to do with his ex??
Update: **He's alone in the photo, she's not in it but she took the photo of him and he's smiling at her because she's behind the camera and they're on a romantic vacation.

** He actively uses his facebook account