Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

America is finished !! Do you agree?

We are going down fast. How can we let waves of migrants just come cross our border. This is an invasion ! This is not right! I am so pissed that our government is allowing this to happen to the American Citizens. It's like we no longer have rights, we pay taxes and we have no rights.

Our country is already DONE. NOTHING IS BEING DONE. Disease. Economic collapse. Crime will skyrocke

28 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

NO!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

I think empty states such as Wyoming, The Dakota's, Kansas, Nebraska needs them

• KLD
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

It was finished when Dishonest Abe Lincoln forced states into slavery to the federal government. That was the beginning of the end.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

The real problem is inside our borders - moronic republicans can't govern, can't even react properly to existential threats staring us all in the face - Republicanism/conservatism is killing democracy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

If President Trump is not allowed to close that boarder we are doomed with drugs, crime, no jobs, over crowding and chaos.

• 1 year ago

We survived a civil war in the 19th century, i think we can survive leftist democrats controlling the US House of Representatives for 2 years. Calm down and vote Republican straight ticket.

• Nathan
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

We survived a divided country during the Civil War. I think we will survive Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

nope. BUT, if YOU think that way, Skippy, nothing's keeping you here .....................

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Crime will skyrocke?

CRIME WILL SKYROCKE???

OH NOES!!!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Once we become a 3rd world nation they'll look to go elsewhere......God is going to punish this nation

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Ha, most European nations already regard us as a 3rd world nation, but not for the reasons a silly bastard like you thinks!

Our ignorance and stupidity with punish us, not God!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.