Friend gave me used gift??

My best friend gave me a pair of earings on my 17th b'day, and when she showed me her photos, I realised it's the same pair or earings she wore to several different occasions. So this isn't gold or anything with sentimental value, it's literally only worth lk $10. I feel quite insulted. What should... show more My best friend gave me a pair of earings on my 17th b'day, and when she showed me her photos, I realised it's the same pair or earings she wore to several different occasions.
So this isn't gold or anything with sentimental value, it's literally only worth lk $10. I feel quite insulted. What should I do?
Update: Btw, these aren't 2 pairs of earrings which look identical, I know she gave me the same earings she wore.
Update 2: She's rich and always presents her friends with expensive gifts
Update 3: It honestly is something she got a few months ago, and she kept wearing it to several occasions, it doesn't seem like anything with sentimental value. She also lied that it was new when I asked her :/