My phones glass shattered and was fixed about a week ago. But it has a bad crack on the corner and 2 on the screen. How do I tell my dad?

He fixed my phone the first time, but I m worried he won t this time. I can tell he s fed up with me, and I can tell he doesn t think I should have a phone in the first place. We re not struggling financially, either. Worse, I m youngest, and for me, that means more eyes on me, more pressure. I really don t want to... show more He fixed my phone the first time, but I m worried he won t this time. I can tell he s fed up with me, and I can tell he doesn t think I should have a phone in the first place. We re not struggling financially, either. Worse, I m youngest, and for me, that means more eyes on me, more pressure. I really don t want to make him mad again. He doesn t take emotion well, either. Crying means more yelling, and yelling means more crying. I really need help.