How is saying "If there were women in charge. They would be no wars" not misandristic excatly?

Yes because they has never ever been female leaders in the past who have started wars or commited evil artrocities. It's not like queen Elizabeth ever had people beheaded right? Bloody mary never burnt people at stake for religious reasons right? May never bombed syria right? I bet Cleopatra was never ever... show more Yes because they has never ever been female leaders in the past who have started wars or commited evil artrocities. It's not like queen Elizabeth ever had people beheaded right? Bloody mary never burnt people at stake for religious reasons right? May never bombed syria right?

I bet Cleopatra was never ever ever evil to her people and never had slaves. Thatcher never started a war in the falkin islands.

Nah.. men are the only evil ones right. Men are the ones who commit wars only. Women never do because women are superior.. right feminists who are apparently for gender equality?

No.. I'm not saying I'm against a woman being in charge and only men should be in charge. I know certain Feminists are gonna make out I am. What I'm actually saying is that women are just as capable as men on charge to do evil acts and start wars. So why do Feminist pretend only men do evil stuff and women don't

But saying "If women were the ones in charge. They'd be no wars and only peace" is stupid. being born with a vagina doesn't automatically make you better as a man. Men and women are just as capable of having power corrupt them.
Update: There* would be no wars
11 answers 11