If people tried to convince you that what you're doing is bad (and it actually is but You're not aware of it) would you stop or continue?

When someone tells you you're doing something wrong does it provoke you to continue or are you discouraged? I am consistently telling my dad he's in a pyramid scam. He's been telling my entire family about this way he makes money now. He deposits a certain amount of money into this account. He then... show more When someone tells you you're doing something wrong does it provoke you to continue or are you discouraged?
I am consistently telling my dad he's in a pyramid scam. He's been telling my entire family about this way he makes money now. He deposits a certain amount of money into this account. He then expects to receive some profit by doing so. He did not consult with any family members before doing this and has already invested $900. My mom, my brothers and I think it's absolutely ridiculous that he's buying into this stuff. We've been telling him over and over again it's too good to be true, but he refuses to listen. He just deposited another $300. My family's plead for my dad to stop this makes doesn't discourage him to stop but motivates him to keep going. What on earth do I do?!