What movie is this?

So this is what I remember A guy ( i think rich) invites over to his country side mansion or country side house the 3 most recognized mathematicians of the country or something like that. Next thing I remember they’re all in a boat in the lake that’s in front of the house it was full moon. Then they go inside to... show more So this is what I remember

A guy ( i think rich) invites over to his country side mansion or country side house the 3 most recognized mathematicians of the country or something like that.
Next thing I remember they’re all in a boat in the lake that’s in front of the house it was full moon.
Then they go inside to finally sleep and spend the night but it was a tramp, the house shrinks little by little and the only way to escape from it (all doors and windows locked) was to solve the many math problems the guy had made and if they don’t do it in time the house finished shirking with them inside and of course they die.
Anyone know the name of this movie? I’ll give you 5 stars for the answer if correct.
1 answer 1