Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 year ago

will my parents find out i shoplifted, please help im so scared?

so im 15 and a girl and i was at the mall and first i went to Sears and stole a 20$ pair of shoes because i wanted them, i put them in my bag and left and it was easy because the store was crowded, then i went into macy's and stole some clothes, then i went into JCPenny and stole more clothes, then i went into Sephora and stole more things. then i went into the apple store and went to a employee and asked for an ipad mini 5 64gb wifi + cellular for 529$ and he brought it out from the back and put it on the table and asked how im going to pay and i just ignored him, grabbed the ipad box, and ran out of the store as fast as i could, i heard the man scream come back but i just kept running and got in my car and drove away

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

definitely, and not only for shoplifting but for driving underage

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Lmao if this is real why ask Yahoo strangers lmfao

• Daniel1 year agoReport

And why would you tell us exactly what you stole

• zipper
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

If they have you on security they will find you. Your smart move would be to tell your parents and see if you can return the stuff with out being charged for it. If not the Judge would go a lot easier on you if you try to make an ad-means yourself rather than have police fine you and the court do it. If you do not does this right it could mess up the rest of your life job wise. Your parents are your best friends, what you did was stupid very stupid. Now deal with it!

• Who
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

bullsh//t

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Not if you flee the country.

• 1 year ago

Obvious this is a troll attempt. If real you would have been seen on the cameras, stopped at the door and arrested.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

So you're 15 - did you steal the car you were driving too? You didn't even try to make any of this believable.

• Kidddas
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

she probably took drivers ED in freshman high school and got drivers permit.

• 1 year ago

if they have surveillance cameras and anti theft detectors, yes they will see that u shoplifted.

they will also show surveillance videos to police that u shoplifted, and u can get arrested for shoplifting, and the police or mall security will notify ur parents. and u can get grounded for shoplifting.

• paul
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

troll of the day

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.