Will my parents find out i shoplifted, please help im so scared?

so im 15 and a girl and i was at the mall and first i went to Sears and stole a 20$ pair of shoes because i wanted them, i put them in my bag and left and it was easy because the store was crowded, then i went into macy's and stole some clothes, then i went into JCPenny and stole more clothes, then i went into... show more so im 15 and a girl and i was at the mall and first i went to Sears and stole a 20$ pair of shoes because i wanted them, i put them in my bag and left and it was easy because the store was crowded, then i went into macy's and stole some clothes, then i went into JCPenny and stole more clothes, then i went into Sephora and stole more things. then i went into the apple store and went to a employee and asked for an ipad mini 5 64gb wifi + cellular for 529$ and he brought it out from the back and put it on the table and asked how im going to pay and i just ignored him, grabbed the ipad box, and ran out of the store as fast as i could, i heard the man scream come back but i just kept running and got in my car and drove away