I really need to release some of my pent-up anger?

To make a long story short, my aunt blamed me for breaking her 3 fu*king glass up. First, I didnt even break them cuz what would I gain from. Second, I was in rage when I I accidentally break her first one due to arguring with my stepdad about who been leaving their leftover dishes in skin. Third, I'm da only... show more To make a long story short, my aunt blamed me for breaking her 3 fu*king glass up. First, I didnt even break them cuz what would I gain from. Second, I was in rage when I I accidentally break her first one due to arguring with my stepdad about who been leaving their leftover dishes in skin. Third, I'm da only one who wash the dishes cuz my aunt is hella petty about wash dishes that isn't hers n she doesn't even help around the even tho my mom n step dad let her into our home I mean sure my aunt work n help my parents out with little bills but that dat give her the right to make a mess in someone house n expect her sister children to clean up after u even tho my mom doesn't ask my aunt daughter to anything cuz she know that isn't her daughter. Ugh, I nothing again my cousin cuz we cool with each other, but her mom is annoying always go out to n come back that next morning or day then make mess at home n not cleaning up after herself. I love my aunt but I hate how she expect other to clean up after her n not help out with little things like buy detergent or help pick up my little brother at school. She so petty ugh.
3 answers 3