Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 1 year ago

For being fat, I was humiliated by teachers, relatives and at work. Today I am married to a rich man, but who does not satisfy me by having?

a small member.

I'm still fat and it seems like I get fatter and fatter every day. I'm feeling self-worth below zero and frustrated, my husband's little member does not cross my fat and I'm still semi-virgin at the front orifice...

With other men, I'm just having sex with my butt orifice and with the mouth, as I smack peasant men's huge members with whom I betray my husband.

I recently offered my butt orifice to a mason. The problem is that I feel guilty and I am in a terrible psychological

conflict. I no longer know who I am.

While my husband cannot reach my guts with his little member, I have to go out there looking for anonymous, unknown men and offer them my butt hole and practice fellatio ...

What should I do? Should I get out of this life?

I am an extremely religious woman and I think of the possibility of being condemned to eternal fire in hell for what I have been done...

Lose weight and report them to be fired

• Prince

Forget about hell fire as that's ALL that religion has to offer any woman. If you want to continue being religious, worship the Great Goddess. Either make a deal with the small endowed husband to receive other men or get a husband who can satisfy you.

• Veschengro
      1 year agoReport

and who threw you a biscuit gobshyte

Honey, you have a choice. You can continue getting butt fu cked or you can loose that weight. Until that happens, get you a dildo and it it's big enough, you won't continue feeling like a vaginal virgin..

I know. You told me all about this yesterday. Yesterday you were "into" anal sex more than oral sex.

It must suck to be you.

Kill their memory

Aw poor you, try having real problems.

That's a pretty lame excuse... Ask your husband to use his fingers and tell him where and how to touch you.

• Alan H

You are valuable however you look.

But, dealing with your weight is in your own hands

I am a minister and there might be some on here who are offended by this and sad for you.

stop it troll