Help! Dating a guy in the middle of a divorce with a son.?

Long story short, ive been friends with this amazing guy for a few years. last year he decided to divorce wife due to ongoing issues theyve had. Shortly after we realized how much we got a long and started dating. It has been almost a year now and he is in a full on custody battle with his ex. She is very vengeful... show more Long story short, ive been friends with this amazing guy for a few years. last year he decided to divorce wife due to ongoing issues theyve had. Shortly after we realized how much we got a long and started dating. It has been almost a year now and he is in a full on custody battle with his ex. She is very vengeful and thinks he had been cheating for a long time with me once she found out we were dating. She is crazy... i mean it. She hired a private investigator to follow my boyfriend and even put a gos tracker on his truck so she could see where he was going. She is furious if i hang out with my boyfriend and their son is there. His son is three, we make it clear we are friends only in front of him not to confuse him yet. We all go out and have fun on walks etc. We are not fb official due to her being crazy about the whole divorce we have been super low key with only close family and friends nowing were dating. We hide any personal information from his son ( his idea) as he doesnt want him going back to his mom and saying something. So i feel so awkward when his son is there, i feel like i dont belong and have to watch everything i say... i love my boyfriend dearly.. i just was wondering if anyone else has ever been in this situation.... thank you
8 answers 8