My mom tells me one thing then something else the next?

Yesterday I was going out with friends and she said that my shorts were too short and we fought for a bit then I just apologized because I was tired and she wanted a hug so I gave her a hug and she said that loosing me is one of her biggest fears then today she brought it back up and said I didn't give her a... show more Yesterday I was going out with friends and she said that my shorts were too short and we fought for a bit then I just apologized because I was tired and she wanted a hug so I gave her a hug and she said that loosing me is one of her biggest fears then today she brought it back up and said I didn't give her a "real hug" but I did and I also meant it. When I forgot my charger today at my friends house I asked to borrow hers for less than 10 minutes because I just had to tell my friend to give it to me on Monday when I see her and she got upset and threw her 2 chargers at my face then went out and slammed the door and got me one. She said that I didn't love her and that I hated her and then she said while she was out she thought about leaving and was leaning towards that and she says this all the time when we fight when I say I'm sorry and give her a sincere apology she said that I don't mean it and she always does this and expects me to talk but when I do its always wrong she also calls me names and she says I'm a bully and that I'm worthless but I can't do anything because she doesn't hit me only 1-4 times has she. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm lost at this point I've tried to bite the bullet but I can't I feel like ending my life sometimes and I know that seems so childish over this but she says I never do anything for her and that she's never enough and starts to cry then endless scream and when I try to comfort her it's always "get away from me."
Update: Sorry if there's another post about this I thought it wasn't posting.