Anonymous

Why do white girls date so much outside of their race? are white guys not good enough anymore or what?

I have nothing personal against those that do it, but I believe the numbers are off the chart if you understand me.

One? fine

Two? great

Three? perfect

But when we're speaking about 25-30 percent white girls dating outside of their own race then I'm afraiad we have a big big problem...

Why do they do it though?

Are white guys not good enough anymore or?

Does 0,5 inch of meat really value that much? or maybe is the 5-6 IQ points that it takes to get the job done. The latino heat? the amazing cultures? the exotic? the unknown? the mystery?

I've heard them all... quite frankly I find it laughable!

Do white guys value that low nowadays for white girls or what?

Pathetic...

Most of them are with white men in my area, sometimes they are with brown looking Caucasians probably Hispanics and a few of them are with blacks, white guys on the other hand, date non white women in huge number esp. with East Asian, Southeast Asian and Hispanic women.

So what should white women do if they don't date out ?

Give me statistics that prove white women date and marry other races more and then I will believe your claim . But as of now your claim is bogus

You claim to not have an issue with it, but apparently you do. Maybe some women are a decent judge of character and are repelled by the racism, arrogance and douchebag behavior that many white men present in general. And if this comment get some thumbs down, those are probably the ones who prove my point.

• John W

You say you don't care but you obviously do.

Whom someone decides to date and/or marry is a deeply personal and private decision and is not a valid topic for outsiders to muse about. All you should legitimately do is to decide who you personally will date, and that is all.