Why can't people just accept that it's my goal to become a porn star?

I am even hoping to film my first scene on my 18th birthday in September, and am about to start contacting some studios in hopes of arranging a shoot. I am bisexual and love sex more than anything on earth, and feel like everyone deserves to get their rocks off, no matter what they may look like. I hate how I am... show more I am even hoping to film my first scene on my 18th birthday in September, and am about to start contacting some studios in hopes of arranging a shoot. I am bisexual and love sex more than anything on earth, and feel like everyone deserves to get their rocks off, no matter what they may look like. I hate how I am shamed for my love of sex and willingness to please, while men are celebrated for their sexcapades. Everyone keeps trying to dissuade me from trying to be a porn star but it's too late. My mind is made up. When you start seeing and hearing about "Esmeralda Cashmere" that will be me.