Is it true that a man and woman could truly have a special strong bond with each other?

I don't think males and females could truly have a special strong bond with each other. I just don't see how a male and female could have a bond with each other (especially a romantic bond), since females are a lot more emotional and empathic and compassionate than males are, and thus females are able to... show more I don't think males and females could truly have a special strong bond with each other.

I just don't see how a male and female could have a bond with each other (especially a romantic bond), since females are a lot more emotional and empathic and compassionate than males are, and thus females are able to connect better to other females than they are to males, and also males and females are very different psychically and mentally from each other. So most females like to be around other females a lot more than they do around males.

I'm pretty sure most daughters have a very strong bond with their mother, while they don't have one with their father. And I'm pretty sure most sons don't have that strong of a bond with neither their mother nor their father.
16 answers 16