I’m 14 and my partners never take me out anywhere?

I live with my dad and I’m always stuck In the house. I’m not aloud out on my own as he’s very over protective and strict. At school my behaviour is good and there is never any complaints about me. I’m always stuck In my room plus the only time we get out is on holiday which is to a farm once every two years.... show more I live with my dad and I’m always stuck In the house. I’m not aloud out on my own as he’s very over protective and strict. At school my behaviour is good and there is never any complaints about me. I’m always stuck In my room plus the only time we get out is on holiday which is to a farm once every two years. Everyone at school always goes on about what they do and brag about all the paces they have been to and ask me and I feel bad when they act all shocked when they find I don’t get out. They all go abroad or even to the sea side , I don’t really have any friends as people bully me and judge me before being quiet , I don’t fit in although people always want to know stuff about my life for some reason. I don’t get pocket money Although I’ve tried to do extra chours around the house. The main place I go with my dad is school and the supermarket
3 answers 3