Caught wife masturbating.?

I have been feeling ill all day so I told my wife that I was going to lie down for a while. After about half an hour I heard my wife come into the bedroom then leave again and I fell asleep. When I woke up I walked into the living room and saw my wife masturbating on the couch, when she saw me she jumped and moved... show more I have been feeling ill all day so I told my wife that I was going to lie down for a while.
After about half an hour I heard my wife come into the bedroom then leave again and I fell asleep.
When I woke up I walked into the living room and saw my wife masturbating on the couch, when she saw me she jumped and moved her hand, when I commented on the fact that she was masturbating she lied and said she was just scratching, even though I have pointed out that I was stood there for 2mins before she noticed me and I clearly saw what she was doing she is still lying about it.
Why?
I don't understand, she knows I don't mind her masturbating, she knows I saw what she was doing, it's obvious when she's masturbating and when she's scratching.