Anonymous

Caught wife masturbating.?

I have been feeling ill all day so I told my wife that I was going to lie down for a while.

After about half an hour I heard my wife come into the bedroom then leave again and I fell asleep.

When I woke up I walked into the living room and saw my wife masturbating on the couch, when she saw me she jumped and moved her hand, when I commented on the fact that she was masturbating she lied and said she was just scratching, even though I have pointed out that I was stood there for 2mins before she noticed me and I clearly saw what she was doing she is still lying about it.

Why?

I don't understand, she knows I don't mind her masturbating, she knows I saw what she was doing, it's obvious when she's masturbating and when she's scratching.

Don’t worry about it, my wife went through a stage where she masturbated all the time. It’s perfectly normal and it doesn’t mean you’re not satisfying her needs. I’ve been married for 29 years, to the same lovely woman.

Maybe she's just embarrassed, how do you think you'd feel if it was the other way around?

Look, it may be fine by you that she masturbates, but hers the sex organs, hers the choice to admit to masturbation or not. If she's not comfortable telling you, why the whys and the wherefores? It's her personal preference. If she prefers you to think she was scratching, then as far as you are concerned, she was scratching (even if she wasn't). Why do men make such a fuss? It can only be because it makes them feel inadequate to think that their partners still enjoy masturbation.

Ok