Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 year ago

Remember when KC owned The Football Historian so badly he left the EFS?

He has a wonderful life away from this site unlike you who like to sit all day in front of your computer nonstop until your mom yell at you to stop.

• August

KC is impervious to criticism and ridicule so I think his statue should replace Nelson's column in Trafalgar Square where admirers can take photos and selfies and we can all live happily ever after

He told me about that. He would destroy that guy in real life too.

I'll be commemorated with a statue one day for my constant destruction of retards on here, TFH was a funny one he got all jealous and angry when I mentioned my gf and then it turned out he's a moron who thinks the FA Cup is scrap metal and Steve McClaren was a world class manager, after that it was easy just to dismiss him as a clueless moron, but I kept destroying him for my own entertainment. And we unearthed that he's a sexually frustrated weak and emotional man with serious daddy issues.

• 1 year agoReport

You called the FA Cup a mini-trophy yet you criticise TFH for calling it scrap metal.

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190112165335AAIhA8e

• Ryan

Fake news

KC has already been owned used and abused and passed around this place like a rag doll.

The Football Historian called out KC for not knowing what a Panenka was and he baby raged.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL That was the funniest rage I’ve ever seen on here what a failure KC is going to be.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

That dumba$$ KC doesn’t know that Manchester has two premier clubs Man United and Man City. That dimwit didn’t know Liverpool also has the Reds of Liverpool and Everton. What a retard.

• John

no, i dont suck off kc like someone clearly does

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

It’s a good thing he created a girlfriend account to express what he would like a girlfriend to say and do to support his pathetic ***.