Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 year ago

Remember when KC owned The Football Historian so badly he left the EFS?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

He has a wonderful life away from this site unlike you who like to sit all day in front of your computer nonstop until your mom yell at you to stop.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

KC is impervious to criticism and ridicule so I think his statue should replace Nelson's column in Trafalgar Square where admirers can take photos and selfies and we can all live happily ever after

• 1 year ago

He told me about that. He would destroy that guy in real life too.

• 1 year ago

I'll be commemorated with a statue one day for my constant destruction of retards on here, TFH was a funny one he got all jealous and angry when I mentioned my gf and then it turned out he's a moron who thinks the FA Cup is scrap metal and Steve McClaren was a world class manager, after that it was easy just to dismiss him as a clueless moron, but I kept destroying him for my own entertainment. And we unearthed that he's a sexually frustrated weak and emotional man with serious daddy issues.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 year agoReport

You called the FA Cup a mini-trophy yet you criticise TFH for calling it scrap metal.

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190112165335AAIhA8e

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Fake news

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

KC has already been owned used and abused and passed around this place like a rag doll.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The Football Historian called out KC for not knowing what a Panenka was and he baby raged.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL That was the funniest rage I’ve ever seen on here what a failure KC is going to be.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

That dumba$$ KC doesn’t know that Manchester has two premier clubs Man United and Man City. That dimwit didn’t know Liverpool also has the Reds of Liverpool and Everton. What a retard.

• John
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

no, i dont suck off kc like someone clearly does

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

It’s a good thing he created a girlfriend account to express what he would like a girlfriend to say and do to support his pathetic ***.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.