Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

Should a man legally be allowed to enter women’s restrooms and locker rooms just by saying he identifies as a woman if asked?

171 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Best answer

A man was recently caught in the girl’s locker room spying on girls in my town at a high school women’s event. When security caught him, he was smart enough to say he identified as a woman, so they had to let him go and explain to the pissed off parents and traumatized girl, they couldn’t do anything because he had every right to be there.

To add injury to insult, the parents and daughter were told if they reacted negatively towards him any more, they would be guilty of harassment.

This is just ridiculous. People should use their sex’s facility. If we are going to allow men in the women’s locker rooms, we shouldn’t call them women’s locker rooms.

• 7 months ago

Should have turned him over to the parents.

• 7 months ago

It's tough. The man would have to prove somehow that he had told some government department of his chosen gender.

There's a male student in my Pop Culture class who identifies as a female and wears female clothes - I guess he may be "transitioning". No one questions the student about his choices, they just assume from his appearance and actions that he wants to identify as a woman and has negotiated with the LGBT department.

• @Joel Ibarra
      How does that make them not "REAL" people? The fact that they make up a small percentage of the in the general population doesn't make them any less "REAL" than you or I. They still exist and need to use the bathroom.

• kim
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'd be blunt to his face with my choice of words

• Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

glug glug glug?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Sure! Who cares?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

When we get to the point in

our culture when we have to debate such points...time to build a rudimentary shelter out of downed tree limbs, mud and leaves, learn to make fire with a bow and drill, and go live in the forest. Forever. Ahhh...wilderness. Reserve your clearing now.

• helene
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No.

• 7 months ago

"Men" already do that- you can't tell they are men because they have bigger mellons then your girlfriend and dress in better dresses then your wife, with more makeup too. It's been happening for decades and yo didn't even know about it.

• Lucy7 months agoReport

If they dress as a woman and have grown breasts, then it means they have committed to being a woman, so they have the right to go there.

• 7 months ago

"should" doesn't really matter anymore....

...because the simple fact is that there is no legal definition of "transgender"....and any attempt to legally define gender has been attacked as "bigoted" and portrayed as having police standing outside restrooms for "drop yoru pants" checks....

"man" and "woman" don't matter anymore....and that was the point all along....

people were duped by 60s leftovers like Jerry Brown whose ideology holds that the concept of "gender" itself is inherently divisive and implies a "natural" hierarchy.... to them, only the removal of "gender" as a construct can lead to true equality...

that is why Brown used the hysteria over the "hate and bigotry" to prevent people from questioning his act that made choice of restrooms and locker rooms in all California schools a matter of individual "identity"...

get it? schools.... all the way down to kindergartens.....

how have the 1960s social engineers pushed their agenda? by enforcing it in primary schools so that kids grow up with a sense of normalcy...

rinse and repeat....

• Joel7 months agoReport

• Ann
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

You knew this was going to start happening and you knew those who objected were the ones going to be punished.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Why all the interest in what happens in restrooms? You sound like a pervert.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.