Are all the trolls here now on YA a conspiracy to get the site closed down?

it recently occurred to me could it be a conspiracy as to why there are so many trolls on yahoo answers now, could it be a planned conspiracy so they have reason to discontinue yahoo answers? ive seen some people comment that these trolls are russian or chinese criminal element.....whoever they are is the reason... show more it recently occurred to me could it be a conspiracy as to why there are so many trolls on yahoo answers now, could it be a planned conspiracy so they have reason to discontinue yahoo answers?

ive seen some people comment that these trolls are russian or chinese criminal element.....whoever they are is the reason why there are hordes of trolls here now so yahoo answers gets closed?

if so, i think they are real bastrds and have ruined it for all the good decent folk who use and need this website.