are all the trolls here now on YA a conspiracy to get the site closed down?

it recently occurred to me could it be a conspiracy as to why there are so many trolls on yahoo answers now, could it be a planned conspiracy so they have reason to discontinue yahoo answers?

ive seen some people comment that these trolls are russian or chinese criminal element.....whoever they are is the reason why there are hordes of trolls here now so yahoo answers gets closed?

if so, i think they are real bastrds and have ruined it for all the good decent folk who use and need this website.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

There are many operatives here, actively working to destroy the site......this much is true.

The problem with the internet, is that it gives really angry, mentally unstable people, far too many platforms to vent their spleens.

Whereas before, such ranting and anti-social behavior would get them arrested or sedated or thrown in a rubber room..............now, everyone just hands them a computer, to keep them quiet, and they use it 24-7 to take their anger out on the world.

Lv 7
    1 year ago

I don't think they are that organized or really. Most are doing what they do for themselves. They find it amusing or their mental illness compels them to, and they don't give any consideration to the fact that the more trolling here, the closer the site gets to being shut down.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Why would they care about getting Yahoo Answers shut down? They care about getting Trump re-elected becasue they are paid shills and they care about smearing Michael Jacksoni's victims because they are paid shills.

• 1 year ago

You have an obsession that is destroying your mind.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

If a conspiracy, it has been going on for over ten years. Not much of a conspiracy.

• 1 year ago

No. Verizon has made no announcements that they are going to shut down YA. Only a few trolls are probably being paid by either the Russians or the Chinese or both. Verizon definitely is NOT paying them.

YOU are rumor mongering, ranting, and category trolling. Are YOU being paid to spam YA? WHO is paying you and how much are they paying you?

Any thumb downs on this answer will confirm my suspicions.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Today....Yahoo Answers.

Tomorrow....The World!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.