Would you display a family picture that could be controversial?

I will ask you to be respectful first of all. I have a mixed heritage. American from my dad's side, and native American from central America on my mother's side. My dad lived as a missionary in central America and that is how he met my mom. Recently I went through a box that had old pictures belonging to... show more I will ask you to be respectful first of all. I have a mixed heritage. American from my dad's side, and native American from central America on my mother's side. My dad lived as a missionary in central America and that is how he met my mom.
Recently I went through a box that had old pictures belonging to dad, and found one of my family that was taken when he was a missionary and I was about five. In it are my grandma, mom, and grandfather, my father, me, my two little brothers, and an aunt and her baby. The reason I ask is that in the picture we are all in tribal dress, which for men would be a loincloth, for women body paint, a bare (topless) chest, a short embroidered cloth skirt. My brothers, the baby and me are nude.
I think the picture is unique, beautiful and shows my ancestry, and would like to frame it and display it at home. I just don't know how visitors would take it or if they would be uncomfortable or upset. What are your thoughts?