Anonymous

What does it mean if young guys aged 20-25 said you have the...?

Sugar mummy material ? Is it a compliment or an insult? I’m 40 female and Asian woman. I post my photo in Instagram and I get these comments from young boys. Comments are : I’m hot for my age, I don’t look like my age, I look young and I have the sugar mummy material . What does it mean? Good or bad?

• Jerry

It's good. What you're posting must be giving many the impression you're available.

• Jerry
      1 year agoReport

Heidi,

I support your decision 100%. There is no reason any woman "needs" to be with a man unless she wants to be! Breaking the "rules" can be fun, enjoy!

It means they like you

I also received comments from other people. I have been called clever, and curious. Nobody made any comments about my looks.

I think what you have been receiving is bad. If I complimented you then I would say you look beautiful, and this is just an example. There are other types of compliments that I could give you as well, and I would not even talk about sugar mummy material.

I think you should not post anything on Instagram anymore. Because you don't understand other people's rude messages, and you are welcoming it. Anyway it's your life, so you can do whatever you want with it.

Perhaps you are not aging gracefully. I still think those comments were inappropriate.

sugar-mama. Noun. (plural sugar mamas) An older woman who spends money on a younger person, usually in exchange for companionship and/or sexual favors.

Source(s): I am a male.
    • Haila1 year agoReport

I only mentioned online comments, I have yet mentioned reality comments but none can Guess my actual age, well if ones is good looking, people will sure compliment . Lol!

You are a cougar.

It means you dont have to worry about social isolation

Good site for buying Instagram followers

Your age seems ancient to younger people, if you can recall. Age discrepancy narrows as we age and ppl are oblivious to it as time passes. Comments I recall (from a 17 yo: omg, he’s 22!, and to a 26 yo: “I’ll bet you were good looking when you were young.”)

It means you are vain and needy and more than a little bit stupid. They want a quick easy shag dear nothing more. Wake up.

• Alan H

It means they are chatting you up.

They want mummy to cuddle them in bed

It sounds like they want you to pay them for sex or their company. Usually that is what is meant by the "sugar". To find out talk to them if you find someone that interests you.