Why is it taboo to say I'm not attracted obese women?

In most circles it's not because it's in our programming to favor the healthy over the unhealthy. Just because a few sites feature heavy models and try to normalize that doesn't mean you're going to opinion prison because you're not on board.

That would be the female exclusive (and thus sexist) fat acceptance movement that attempts to coerce men with healthy outlooks of themselves and active libidos to enter into risk-laden couplings with fat twaddling mountains of pus who are another dozen cheeseburgers-in-one-sitting away from a heart attack where you, as a man, are expected to finance all her medical bills, eating habits, etc and are expected to NEVER COMPLAIN OR DEMAND RECIPROCATION BECAUSE THAT IS MALE ENTITLEMENT apparently...

TL;DR version: more social engineering on the part of feminist and traditionalist women to coerce men to come back to the slave plantation that is the modern dating/marriage industry.

• Linda

You can say what ever you want.

• liz

It isn’t. Maybe you have had bad experiences of people stealing your chips. I get that and i’d be the same. Hey-ho. It’s up to you. Ignore those who are judging you.

No

• Piero

I don't know. I haven't heard this. I am not attracted to obese women.

> "Why is it taboo to say I'm not attracted obese women?"

That is an easy one.

It is because "to be attracted" can be formed as either a transitive verb without an object, or as an intransitive verb with an indirect object.

When used intransitively, you would need to use a preposition to connect to the indirect object.

"I am attracted _to_ the Jazz saxophonist."

"I am attracted _by_ the sound."

"It is attracted _by_ gravitational forces."

So the taboo comes from omitting the preposition when using an indirect object of the verb.

Great GS question.

Apparently, it is OK for women to have standards because "every woman deserves her prince charming". But a man who has standards is a shallow, misogynist pig...

Gender equality gentlemen.

• Sebastijan
      1 year agoReport

I already have. At least as far as relationships go.

When i get the itch i just pay a prostitute now. I have not been on a date in 5 years.

It’s not taboo. You can just let anyone and everyone know that obese women are fat pigs, and it’s not a medical condition, it’s caused by the *moral* faults of greed and gluttony.

• Piero
      1 year agoReport

YUP!!

Because you as a male... are not allowed to have one single standard whatsoever.... because we apparently live in a patriarchy.

.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08h0IVs4RKQ

Youtube thumbnail