Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Joe Biden is running for president, is this officially the end for Donald Trump?

Joe Biden won’t win sh*t he was only Vice President because Obama won, Obama’s not here to save him.

If Biden can stop groping women and girls he might have a shot, anything is possible. This country elected someone with no qualifications (Obama) and then a business man from NYC with no political statesmanship (Trump) and re-elected a guy who cheated on his wife multiple times (Bill Clinton). Anything can happen.

That pervert should be locked up in a federal prison, not in the White House. Trump will blow him away in the election if the democrats are stupid enough to say he's their candidate.

• I wouldn't think so, Donald Trump isn't just a person to vote for, he represents going against the establishment of the past.

I am not a fan of Trump, but I won't demonise anyone who is.

Many people won't see Joe Biden as any different than Hillary Clinton. He represents the same stuff as the Obama establishment, which is good for some people, but terrible for people who don't like it.

Plus Joe Biden does act inappropriately, there's lots of footage, that many consider creepy. I am not saying that Trump isn't inappropriate, he is and he has been in the past.

However, Trump never pretended to be a super-clean politician, if anything, he knew people would criticise him and he embraced it more.

Joe Biden does pretend to be super-clean, he pretends to be a morally pure person, which he clearly isn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if lots of people vote for him, simply because they hate Trump.. but those people are going to vote Democrat, regardless of who the candidate is.

I don't think enough people will vote for him or any of the current Democrats, especially now that Howard Schultz is running as an independent and may split the vote.

From my perspective the Democrats are competing against one another and don't seem united at all. Their policies are also mostly based in identity politics, which many people despise.

No, I don't think Joe Biden is the end for Trump.

Joe Biden hasn't got a snowball's chance.

Why are Americans so enamored of presidential candidates with cognitive issues? Isn’t this country messed up enough already? Personally I have some neurological deficits myself but then again I’m not running for president. Let’s let somebody with a healthier brain take the helm. Sanders may be old but he seems pretty with it. Why not him for the Dems, instead of Joe who literally has a plate in his head? I have nothing against the guy and I know he lost his son, which is tragic, but I don’t think we need any more presidents who really are not cognitively all there, like the current one. Too much at stake now.

• Nathan

I don't think Biden has a chance.

Please, Please, Please let Joe be your nominee.

The end of Biden maybe.....feminists r eating him alive as we speak

• 1 year agoReport

Feminists eat Trump alive everyday. What's your point?

Hasn't " The End of Trump " already come and gone like a thousand times .