Why do Republicans refuse to acknowledge that the US military is the world's largest terrorist organization?

As a progressive Democrat, I am a firm believer that the US military is a terrorist group, full of cowardly child-killing rapists, that serves their Zionist right-wing capitalist overlords into oppressing the Muslim people, stealing their lands and crushing popular socialist movements that seek only to make the... show more As a progressive Democrat, I am a firm believer that the US military is a terrorist group, full of cowardly child-killing rapists, that serves their Zionist right-wing capitalist overlords into oppressing the Muslim people, stealing their lands and crushing popular socialist movements that seek only to make the world fair for everyone. That is why I'm voting for Bernie Sanders and AOC for President in 2020. My hope is that they will appoint the great Ilhan Omar as Secretary of State and Tlalib as Secretary of Defense so that she may abolish our horrible military.