Seller lying to me about shipping on Mercari !?

I’m new to this app. So far every time I’ve bought something they would ship the next day & that’s what I was used to. Well I bought a top for an event coming up but after a day and a half of her not shipping it , I canceled order. I know the seller can take 3 days to ship so I wasn’t mad or anything . I felt... show more I’m new to this app. So far every time I’ve bought something they would ship the next day & that’s what I was used to. Well I bought a top for an event coming up but after a day and a half of her not shipping it , I canceled order. I know the seller can take 3 days to ship so I wasn’t mad or anything . I felt really bad For her actually. Well coincidentally after I requested a cancellation I get a notification that my item shipped so I go to check the tracking and it basically said it hasn’t been shipped to post office so she must’ve just pressed “item shipped” then I get a message from her claim she just took to post office . Seriously! How “coincidental” . so I was like you know what that’s fine , can’t wait! . 2 days pass the tracking is still claiming she hasn’t sent it to P.O...then I get another message from her saying “for some reason tracking isn’t working” and that’s when I started to get skeptical. Later that day I check it again and it finally said arrived at p.o but not at the date she claimed to already ship item but the date she claimed tracking isn’t working. So now I’m furious! She lied to me all bc she didn’t want me to cancel the order. Now o don’t want the item or anything to do with this seller. She lied about the ship date. Now I don’t know what to do?
4 answers 4