Ladies only: ovulation question?

We want another baby asap. We have a almost 4 year old. We kinda have been trying but not hard. But now i really want to try. Anyways, I get in the mood around ovulation time and we did have unprotected sex 2 times this week as I was having mucus and such. Yesterday when I wiped I had long stretchy mucus. Does that mean I am done ovulating or thats the start? Usually I dry up the day or two after. I was also having a lot of lower right side pain for the last two days as well is that ovualtion pain? I plan on getting a ovualtion test by next month if I am not pregnant now.i the reason i am asking is my body is different after the first one.

Ovulation is a momentary occurrence, it doesn't start and end.

The symptoms you describe are typical of the hormonal state that causes ovulation.

Have sex every other day from when your period ends for two weeks. You should then conceive in a year if nothing is wrong.

Good luck!

• Rick B

Why is this for ladies only??? You do know that males can be health professionals who understand the ovulation process, right???

• Jamie1 year agoReport

True I am sorry.