Has anyone in the history of the EFS been right as often as me?

I think I might actually be psychic.

People hate me because I'm always right.

I said Ole would fail at United, now he's failing.

I said Liverpool were a great team that would fight for major trophies, now they have a great chance of winning PL and CL.

I said Lyon sucked, they got destroyed by Barcelona.

I said Man City always fail in Europe, they failed in Europe.

People gave me attacks for all of these predictions, and now that I've been proven right yet again, all they've got left are baseless personal attacks and lies. It must really suck insulting me all year only for me to then be vindicated and proven right about absolutely everything, lol.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

You're on fire.

• Yes, I should change my picture to Wile. E Coyote, we're both geniuses, lol.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Oh stop being a snob will you?

• John
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

none of thats exactly breaking news is it sherlock

• ...Show all comments
    • John
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

oh ffs kc you are a clown. all of it's obvious. doesn't take a genius to realise it.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Rumour has it that Danish Dynamite once had surgery to have his tongue removed from David's anus.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You also said United will get top 4. Of course you'll be right if you cover all possibilities

• ...Show all comments
    • Danish Dynamite
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

I've got them saved, but apparently you never said any of that? lol, there's a huge list of all your wrong predictions, these 4th place predicitons are only some of them. lol

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Your brilliance can't be bested, you're the smartest person I've ever seen on the internet, you should set up your own school and educate the youth.

• ...Show all comments
    • Like you cried when City failed in Europe yet again, if you're going to be a glory hunter at least pick a good team and not one that gets destroyed by a joke club like Tottenham, lol.

• 1 year ago

Only me, but we're the same person right? So that doesn't count, LOL.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You make mediocre obvious predictions about useless information better than anyone. However you never made the leaderboard so no you don’t meet the criteria of being most right.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.