Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 year ago

Are Liverpool and Tottenham ripe to slip in The Prem and Champions League?

• Stilty

Yes those two teams love to flop when it counts.

lfc will beat barca but ajax could be a banana skin for spurs

• Don't talk about slip right now please...

Liverpool are going to win the Champions League and Premier League. Man C will be mentally weakened after their midweek humiliation and will probably start dropping points. And if Liverpool can get past Barca which shouldn't be too hard considering how many chances they gave United, then they have an easy ride in the final against whichever pub team wins the other semi.

I think Liverpool will win all there remaining games, and city will lose to Spurs and Man United, I don't think many people care if Spurs slip up, Liverpool and Man United are the only Premier League teams most people care about

Liverpool have a poor history against Newcastle in Newcastle. And Barcelona are extremely strong at Camp Nou.

Tottenham face Man City again in the Prem and Ajax tend to win in the Champions League I’m away matches. That’s not looking good for Tottenham.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Going by History I expect Liverpool to slip and fail as usual. That’s 27 years of not winning the Premier title.

Anything can really happen at this stage. Spurs and Liverpool are both good teams, I mean they are not bad like Real Madrid are. lol

It's so awkward when Man City fans talk about the Champions League, lol.