Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 year ago

Are Liverpool and Tottenham ripe to slip in The Prem and Champions League?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Stilty
    Lv 4
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Yes those two teams love to flop when it counts.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

lfc will beat barca but ajax could be a banana skin for spurs

• Don't talk about slip right now please...

• 1 year ago

Liverpool are going to win the Champions League and Premier League. Man C will be mentally weakened after their midweek humiliation and will probably start dropping points. And if Liverpool can get past Barca which shouldn't be too hard considering how many chances they gave United, then they have an easy ride in the final against whichever pub team wins the other semi.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I think Liverpool will win all there remaining games, and city will lose to Spurs and Man United, I don't think many people care if Spurs slip up, Liverpool and Man United are the only Premier League teams most people care about

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Liverpool have a poor history against Newcastle in Newcastle. And Barcelona are extremely strong at Camp Nou.

Tottenham face Man City again in the Prem and Ajax tend to win in the Champions League I’m away matches. That’s not looking good for Tottenham.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Going by History I expect Liverpool to slip and fail as usual. That’s 27 years of not winning the Premier title.

• 1 year ago

Anything can really happen at this stage. Spurs and Liverpool are both good teams, I mean they are not bad like Real Madrid are. lol

• 1 year ago

It's so awkward when Man City fans talk about the Champions League, lol.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.