Should England become a god fearing Christian country again?

We see far too much of these deviant lifestyles and children bought out of wedlock in modern England. It's time to stop all this! Too many knife crimes, killings,murders and rapes. Perhaps if we all followed the lifestyle and teachings sent to us by Jesus Christ the son of god maybe things will brighten up for... show more We see far too much of these deviant lifestyles and children bought out of wedlock in modern England. It's time to stop all this!
Too many knife crimes, killings,murders and rapes.

Perhaps if we all followed the lifestyle and teachings sent to us by Jesus Christ the son of god maybe things will brighten up for England ?
My new chef is a China man called Neng. He is like a very loyal jack Russell. I yell neng from the other side of my very large mansion and he comes running. I will get him to fetch me a bottle from the vino cellar.