I’m very attractive so I attract a lot of men who are only physically attracted to me does anyone else have this problem?

I find that the same with women

Maybe we should get together!!

Yes I’m sure loads of people do , however I am not a girl so I don’t have this problem

I used to. It was ... annoying.

Even when I dressed way down I still got hit on.

When I travelled for work I had a big wedding set I would wear to get hit on less, especially in the Midwest.

Now I’m old and can be blissfully anonymous most of the time...

• LZ-PT

If a girl has a cheerleader effect among her group definitely she will get more attention from guys.

No. But I happen to think that a physical attraction is the right place to start. I'm not saying it is enough or that it can't easily be seen sometimes it would not work out as a relationship, but when God says do this, you should try at least to do it. If you were never to do it, that would be very life-demeaning.

I had a female dog in my youth who could attract 20-30 dogs and I don't think any of them went home unsatisfied. She set a good example. (The little dogs were at the end of the line. I always figured their case was not so realistic anyway.)

In the meantime, glad to hear you get plenty of attention.

Oh look another question aimed at appealing to your own vanity because the way to a womens hearts in general is through their vapid egos....SHOCKER!

• Lv 7

They walk & they talk, no?

Because there are no photos of you, I doubt you are attractive.

Men are naturally attracted to a woman's beauty. I'm married to a beautiful woman and if she sometimes goes out with one of her girlfriends, the men are definitely trying to make points with her. Honey, I think you know what the guys are after. It's surely not a secret to my wife..

• Dou7 months agoReport

When you mentioned your wife goes out with her girlfriend,at that moment,i am confused.

No i dont but then im fugly and now im old. All you need to do is say no if they cant hold an interesting conversation with you

• kristy

Yes, lots of people do