I’m very attractive so I attract a lot of men who are only physically attracted to me does anyone else have this problem?

51 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I find that the same with women

Maybe we should get together!!

• 7 months ago

Yes I’m sure loads of people do , however I am not a girl so I don’t have this problem

• 7 months ago

I used to. It was ... annoying.

Even when I dressed way down I still got hit on.

When I travelled for work I had a big wedding set I would wear to get hit on less, especially in the Midwest.

Now I’m old and can be blissfully anonymous most of the time...

• LZ-PT
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

If a girl has a cheerleader effect among her group definitely she will get more attention from guys.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

No. But I happen to think that a physical attraction is the right place to start. I'm not saying it is enough or that it can't easily be seen sometimes it would not work out as a relationship, but when God says do this, you should try at least to do it. If you were never to do it, that would be very life-demeaning.

I had a female dog in my youth who could attract 20-30 dogs and I don't think any of them went home unsatisfied. She set a good example. (The little dogs were at the end of the line. I always figured their case was not so realistic anyway.)

In the meantime, glad to hear you get plenty of attention.

• 7 months ago

Oh look another question aimed at appealing to your own vanity because the way to a womens hearts in general is through their vapid egos....SHOCKER!

• Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

They walk & they talk, no?

• 7 months ago

Because there are no photos of you, I doubt you are attractive.

• 7 months ago

Men are naturally attracted to a woman's beauty. I'm married to a beautiful woman and if she sometimes goes out with one of her girlfriends, the men are definitely trying to make points with her. Honey, I think you know what the guys are after. It's surely not a secret to my wife..

• Dou7 months agoReport

When you mentioned your wife goes out with her girlfriend,at that moment,i am confused.

• 7 months ago

No i dont but then im fugly and now im old. All you need to do is say no if they cant hold an interesting conversation with you

• kristy
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Yes, lots of people do

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.