Do you share the view being a Briton is a wonderful gift that should be shared with as much of the human population as possible?

NOTE: It is unclear whether the following people are full Britons, but they all at the very least heavily resemble or are indistinguishable from them. Male examples: Richard Madden, Toby Stephens (pre-senescence), Bruce Campbell (pre-senescence) (an American of Scottish composition), Christian Coulson, Rob... show more NOTE: It is unclear whether the following people are full Britons, but they all at the very least heavily resemble or are indistinguishable from them.

Male examples:

Richard Madden, Toby Stephens (pre-senescence), Bruce Campbell (pre-senescence) (an American of Scottish composition), Christian Coulson, Rob James-Collier, David Bowie (pre-senescence), Pete Burns (pre-senescence, before he horrifically disfigured himself), David Tennant (pre-senescence), Ewan MacGregor (pre-senescence), Daniel Sharman, Sean Bean (pre-senescence), Iain Glen (pre-senescence)

Female examples:

Rachel Riley, Tina O'Brien, Lucy Fallon, Tamsin Egerton, Helen Flanagan, Storm Huntley, Kate Middleton, Marina Joyce, Hannah Tointon, Kelly Brook, Pixie Lott, Clare Siobhan, Rosie Jones, Karen Gillan, etc.

I could go on and on.

Thousands have been denied and continue to be denied this gift (myself included), due to enemy activity, which should be seen as sickening and obscene, grounds for insurrection!
Update: There are plenty of non-famous physically attractive Britons. Just walk down the street of a non-demographically ravaged area and it is not hard to find one.
Update 2: I see myself as a saviour and an agent of human progress.
Update 3: Without majority British composition, I would most likely look nowhere near as good as I do.
6 answers 6