Ebay seller.. package never came?

I bought my son's outfit from a seller on Ebay on the April 15th.. It said it was guaranteed to be delivered on April 19 by USPS. It was for Easter. Anyway, I contacted the seller to let them know that the tracking is not updated at all and I never got the item. It just says tracking number provided on... show more I bought my son's outfit from a seller on Ebay on the April 15th.. It said it was guaranteed to be delivered on April 19 by USPS. It was for Easter. Anyway, I contacted the seller to let them know that the tracking is not updated at all and I never got the item. It just says tracking number provided on April 14 and was shipped. The seller said they did ship the item. I called USPS and I was told that a shipping label wasn't even created and that means the seller is still holding the item. I'm confused. It says it was shipped on ebay... but USPS told me the seller is still holding onto the item because my item would have a shipping label.

Does anyone know anything about Ebay, USPS, tracking, scanning, and shipping, and shipping labels? Any idea what is going on? Thanks