How to get neighborhood kid from knocking day in and day out?

I live in a townhouse style apartment complex. My daughter is in Kindergarten and so is another little girl who lives in the same complex. This little girl is Mexican and her parents work all day so she is home with her grandmother. No one but the little girl speaks English. This little girl knocks on our door up... show more I live in a townhouse style apartment complex. My daughter is in Kindergarten and so is another little girl who lives in the same complex. This little girl is Mexican and her parents work all day so she is home with her grandmother. No one but the little girl speaks English. This little girl knocks on our door up to ten times a day asking to play with my daughter. I do let them play together but sometimes we are eating, or I m not dressed yet, or we are having family time. I can say we ll be out in an hour, later this afternoon and ten minutes later she is knocking AGAIN. How can I get this to stop since I cannot speak to her family about it? I ve asked the little girl to wait until we come outside (grandma lets her wander the complex day in and day out)/ I cannot take this all summer long. It s gotten to the point where we hang out in my bedroom to avoid this little girl peaking in the windows. It s feeling very intrusive.What can I do?