Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 year ago

My married lover won't meet unless sex is on the table?

I've been seeing a married man for 2 years now. Whenever I ask to meet just to be around each other, He doesn't outright refuse but he will give an excuse as to why he can't make it.

He wanted to meet me today but I'm not in a mood for sex and just wanted someone to just talk to since I'm dealing with other personal issues. Of course something came up and we can't meet. He always texts me and tell me how much he misses me and how he has fallen in love with me. But I don't understand why he won't see me unless sex is on the table?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Tell him to start paying a prostitute instead of wasting your time. It seems that he is already using you as a free one anyway so tell him where he can find one that charges a high fee and then get on with your life without him.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Tara
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

It's all about the sex to him.

If he can't get sex - then it's NO for him.

He's playing you .. he's using you.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Tell him you will tell his wife if he don't come and not have sex.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Your married lover has a wife at home. If you've been seeing him for 2 years, you should realize that he has a wife, but only using you for some variety. Your pu ssy is all he is after, so if you're looking for someone that wants to hear about your personal problems, then find a man just for you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

He's not interested in you in an emotional or romantic way. He sees you as strictly a provider of free pu$$y on the side. You are a toilet to him, nothing more. Why are your standards so low?

• 1 year ago

Wake up Girl!!

This man is MARRIED. He has no intention of leaving his WIFE.

You are just his bit on the side - his sex toy.

Break up with him and find someone unattached to wants a RELATIONSHIP not just a SEX.

• 1 year ago

Theory.

If he had better listening skills he would probably be getting enough from his wife and not you.

Time to move on.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You are nothing more than a sex object.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

To HIM. She's not a sex object, he may see her that way but he's a lying *****.

• 1 year ago

He is married. Leave him alone and go on with your life. He does not want you other than just to have sex. HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU LEAVE NOW.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Gosh, it's so obvious. Lots of guys tell women what they want to hear to keep them interested in them enough so that they can get sex and/or money out of the woman. Once the woman stops supplying what they want, they'll move on to the next gullible woman.

• 1 year ago

Sex is all he wants from you. If he wanted companionship, cuddling and tender kisses, I'm sure he'd just walk up to his WIFE for that. You aren't dating him, you are his sex toy. Nothing more.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.