Any thoughts on tonight's Europa League?

Chelsea and Arsenal are through thankfully. Both serious contenders.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes I too am delighted how well the English teams have done in both competitions. An all English final would be spicy. An all English CL would be possibly too much to ask for but it would be a magnificent achievement if it did happen. Spurs played really well today against City, even though they lost and they should probably have got a draw. Bring on VAR yesterday. lol

When are Leeds gonna stop faffing around and get some results!? Norwich almost got turned over too though? Nerves? Big away support and being really vocal might just do it.

Oh well, who would have thought it it's Premier League all the way!

Liverpool v Spurs AND Chelsea v Arsenal

Wow 😁

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

nothing

• 1 year ago

i have none

• 1 year ago

Chelsea and Arsenal both won comfortably,yet Chelsea did seem to take their foot off the gas in the second half of their match against Praha.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

There's no serious competition left for Valencia now that the only other good team left, Napoli, have been eliminated.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Valencia are crap. Arsenal will walk the pitch all over them.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No idea.. don't have interest in football

• 1 year ago

The premier league is Europe's strongest

• Woody
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Thanks Sherlock

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Pedro is a hero.

Chelsea will win the europa they score many goals.

• 1 year ago

Yeah, they were all exciting games. Arsenal cruised into the semi finals as I predicted. I had doubts about their away record because of how awful they have been away from home even against the weakest EPL teams, but they were untroubled and Cech could of gone to sleep. But I should of guessed that from the 1st leg, when they should of won like 6-0 with all the chances Arsenal had against poor Napoli.

Chelsea's win was predictable, they got that away win and they were always going to be comfortable at Stamford Bridge. Their attacking play was very good today, but they need to work on their defense a little more. Hazard, Rodriguez, Pedro, Kante and Giroud were excellent today, although Luiz remains a liability despite the fact that he does have some very positive aspects to his game.

Hazard was an important player again, even though he was doubled up on and fouled a lot. I think that Giroud's good performances also need to be commended, he sometimes doesn't get the credit that he deserves. He's played well as a centre forward many times this season. Kante was also very good in midfield.

Frankfurt defeating Benfica 2-0 at home was not too surprising. They looked much better than Benfica in Lisbon in the 1st leg for the first 20 minutes before they had a player sent off at around 20 minutes. They went on to lose 4-2, but if anything they looked better than Benfca and they still managed to score 2 goals with a man down, but their 10 men deficit helped the excellent young Portuguese wonder kid Felix bag a hatrick. But the game was relatively evenly matched play wise.

Today Frankfurt controlled most of the game and they got the result that they deserved. Rebic, Rode and Kostic in particular played well for them, they also did well as they were missing Sebastien Haller, their leading centre forward for both legs against Benfica.

Valencia won their tie in the first leg and they were always the better of the 2 Spanish teams. Valencia are a very solid team and they counter attack well. They can be a real force when they are on their game,. Villareal are a a team that always look like conceding from what I have seen. They do not have that defensive solidity that is required in European football. Their good going forward, but they always look likely to concede. Soler, Gaya, Parejo, Guedes and Wass have impressed me in particular this season for Valencia.

• John
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

only tuned in for the second half of chelsea's match but slavia really looked on top. created a lot more chances and always looked more likely to score. obviously i didn't see the whole game but from what i did see, it looked a bit like a mismatched FA cup tie lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.